Specialist Printing and Handheld scanners toolsSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across the organization. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal and external activities.
In the IT organization we are looking for a resource to be added to the IT End User Service – Printing Team. This agile team is responsible for the maintenance and development of the print and handheld scanners services and related SaaS applications like VPSX (for printing provided by LRS) and Soti (for the handheld scanners). These services are being used by internal customers of worldwide and external suppliers.
Within this role you will be part of an experienced team working according the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0). Your responsibility is to maintain and improve these services, including their foundational platforms and SaaS applications in terms of functionality, usability and security. We embrace a high level of automation to accomplish these goals.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- This role requires the following experience and qualifications:Working experience in enterprise IT environments;
- High professional level of social and personal skills;
- Very good skills in English (verbal and in writing);
- Microsoft 365 experience and certification;
- Knowledge of SaaS apps like Soti, Jira are preferred;
- Knowledge regarding Firewall rules;
- Datacenters and load balancers;
- LDAP / GDS;
- Active Directory (AD);
- Azure Active Directory;
- Networking skills;
- Security aware;
- A pre would be knowledge from:Follow Me printing concept;
- VPSX (LRS) software;
- Badge enabled (secure) printing;
- Agile way of working /SAFe experience and certification is preferred;
- Profound knowledge and experience with security topics;
- Basic knowledge of privacy legislation: GDPR;
- High level of automation skills;
- Working in a Kanban / DevOps Agile team;
- Result Driven and Out of the Box thinking mentality;
- Analytical Skills (being able to locate ‘issues’ and resolve them with the teams).
As a member of the IT End User Service – Printing Team your role is, together with your team members, to continuously improve the existing platforms, introducing new functionalities to our end-users. You take ownership of these tasks and deliver these changes to our organization in iterations. You do this in a highly collaborative and constructive way together with your team members and stakeholders.
The main platforms and application you will be responsible for:
VPSX (from LRS)
Multi-Function Printers (HP)
Single Function Printers (HP)
Label printers (TSC / Altec)
Handheld scanners (Zebra)
Driving continuous improvement of our services;
End-to-end responsible for the implementation of functional demand which is prioritized by the Product Owner;
Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint refinement and planning;
Drive standardization and automation;
Actively participate in the Kanban events;
Proactively connect with other (DevOps) teams to ensure stable and integrated services;
Realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the (accepted) specifications.