Wat verwachten we van jou?
- For this position, we would like to get in touch with candidates who have a degree at TU / HBO+ level, in mechanical engineering or materials science.
- You have excellent knowledge and proven experience in the wide field of thermoplastics including the production processes, as well as practical experience with injection molding processes, tool development, tool trials and process simulations.
- You are independent but also a team player with a sense of initiative. You work project-based and analytical and you are decisive, enthusiastic and have a passionate collegial attitude.
- Good communication skills and verbal and written knowledge of English and German are required.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- As a Specialist Materials & Processes you are responsible for maintaining and disseminating knowledge about a nonmetallic material group such as thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, polyurethane, textiles, glass and/or combinations of it including its production processes and product designs throughout the DAF organization.
- With your outstanding knowledge you support the entire organization of product development in the design of polymeric products, the technical selection of the suppliers and the assurance of the robustness of the product and the underlying process.
- You also maintain contacts with external knowledge institutes and companies and actively expand this network.
- You identify opportunities for DAF in the field of technology and you initiate and coordinate projects accordingly.
- You are responsible for the technical content of material and process standards within and outside DAF in your field.