Sourcing & Supply Chain Data & Information AnalystLogistiek / Supply Chain Medior Noord-Brabant
Do you love making complex issues simple? Are you driven by Operational Excellence? Are you passionate about designing powerful reports, based on your effective alignment with stakeholders in a supply chain context? Do you thrive in a highly dynamic, fast moving business environment? Then do look no further and apply as Sourcing & Supply Chain Data & Information Analyst.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Degree in analytical university-level studies (Business Economics, industrial engineering, physics, mathematics, mechanical, electrical), or Bachelor level analytical degrees only accepted by exception when business analytics skills have been proven by other means, such as the successful implementation of a tool/ solution with proven business value. Individual contribution must be validated; being part of a successful team is not enough.
- 5 – 10 years work experience in analytical roles related to the Sourcing and/or Supply chain domain
- Experience with developing reports: requirements gathering, setting up ETL architectures, defining processes for maintenance
- Experience and affinity with analytics and related tooling, such as BI tools (Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, SAP BO), MS Office (Excel, Access), Process Mining & RPA
- Experience with data processing languages: SQL, Python, R, VBA etc.
- Experience and affinity with ERP systems, especially SAP
- High motivation and drive to achieve results
- Able to balance long term goals with the demands of a fast moving business environment
- High abstraction and analytic ability, with eye for detail
- Self-starter: takes ownership of agreed goals and gets things done
- Drive to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team worker
- Ability to effectively deal with large, heterogeneous group of stakeholders from business and IT
- Thinking fast under rapidly changing business circumstances
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Working at one of the leading High Tech Companies in the Eindhoven region.
- Traineeships and courses are facilitated within the Trinamics Academy.
- Able to get a peak into the most innovated companies of Europe duo to participating in different projects.
- Good primary and secundary terms of employement
Organize requirements elicitation sessions with stakeholders regarding supplier cost, quality and logistics performance management deliverables (interviews, workshops, et cetera)
Design and run tests for deliverables developed by IT
Organize business validation sessions with end users
Provide documentation, training materials and trainings for new deliverables
Perform ad hoc analyses based on requests from business
Process incidents and change requests reported by users: understand the request, discuss solutions and timing
Run non automated reports
Pro-actively search and propose efficiency improvements
Continuously eager to learn about latest reporting and business analytics developments