Source Embedded Software Test EngineerNoord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie Medior
Is your interest triggered by Computer Science or Embedded Systems? And are you challenged by lithographic machines? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available for the coming three years in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or Technical Software is required;
- At least 5 years of experience in development or testing of technical software is required;
- Experience with C++, Python and OO (Object Oriented) development is required.
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills are required.
- Overall looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, hands on mentality team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
In this role as a Source Embedded Software Test Engineer you will test the software which is developed by the team. For this job you work with the Domain Test Architect and develop an automated test suite that well test software on component and integration level.
The main responsibilities are:
Qualify software components in C++;
Develop test strategy with Domain Test Architect and integrated and automated test suite;
Maintain required test documentation;
Test accepted changes.