Software Test Specialist - AutomotiveSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Within the (automotive) organization Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Qualifications and requirementsYou completed a technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable;
- You have extensive knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle);
- You have experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience);
- You have knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset);
- You have experience with requirement management;
- You have experience with HP QualityCenter;
- You have experience in test automation;
- You have good problem solving and debugging skills;
- You have good understanding of Matlab/Simulink;
- You have good knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred;
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics. The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system. The test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter. The tests execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.