Software Test Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
We are looking for Software Test Engineers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, our top partner pushes the boundaries in technology. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- ISTQB certified
- Experience with Python
- Experience with integration is nice to have, but not a must
- Java experience is a plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A good salary and secondary conditions, such as travel allowance, pension, many vacation days and options for courses
- Trinamics can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren)
Our clients applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
The System Test and Integration (STI) team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at the system level. The team consists of a project lead, TLs, several test engineers and integration engineers
- Execute the basic regression test on the software baseline.
- Create and execute tests to verify deliveries from projects
- Execute continuous integration test plan and report results, including written reports
- Submit issues for encountered problems and follow up on them
- Suggest process/tooling improvements where necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in test approach and implementation areas
Keywords: generalist, support, SW test and integration, quality minded, AGILE testing, test methods, feature-based testing, ISTQB