Software Test Engineer
Our client, located in Veldhoven, is a multinational company rooted in the Netherlands. The company was founded in 1984 as a joint venture. Today, our client is one of the most successful companies within the (high-)tech industry. The company has been participating on the stock market since 1995 and has been leading the chip-producing segment of the stock market for (over) 15 years
Our client’s core business is creating and improving the worlds most advanced and complex machines for the chip-industry. These machines are being used by international giants such as Samsung and Intel to produce chips that can be found in – for example – the IPhone.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Role and responsibilities:
- Work with developers to review requirements and early identify issues
- Create (automated) functional tests, when and where possible
- Integrate (Automated) Testing into Continuous Integration Processes
- Perform regression testing and maintain regression tests pool
- Build, perform and evaluate stress and performance testing
- Use defect tracking tools to track and follow up issues
- Test progress monitoring and reporting (creation of “Test Summaries" reports)
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught in logs
- Organize and support User Acceptance Testing
- Translate Align on software test strategy into technical solutions for testing;
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on testing experience
- Experience in automation testing tools
- Experience in functional and nonfunctional testing techniques, tools and guidelines
- Experience in stress and performance testing
- Experience in software development lifecycle and continuous integration processes
- Experience in testing with C# and Visual StudioReact
- Certification in Software Testing (e.g. ISTQB)
- Creativity, strong visualizations skills and strong & effective communications skills
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.