Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- ExperienceYou have at least 3 years of experience in testing, preferably in a mixed hardware/software environment.
- You are ISTQB-certified or you have a similar certification (if not, you are willing to get an ISTQB certification).
- You have experience with test development and automation in Python and with several test techniques.
- You have experience working with integration in a large and complex organization.
- (Preferred) You have a background in the semiconductor industry and/or are familiar with the processes in a customer fab, for example in the field of process engineering in the lithography domain.
- (Preferred) You have experience with multiple ASML products/applications and the interaction between them.
- (Preferred) You have affection with model-based engineering/testing. Personal skillsYou are flexible, result driven, have a “make it happen attitude”, are a good communicator and a self-starter.
- You have an eye for detail and are accurate in the work execution.
- You can combine execution pragmatism with a structural process approach.
- You are able to think and act on a system-of-systems level of abstraction.
- You are explorative, curious and continuously looking for opportunities to extend test coverage to find relevant product issues.
- You can handle a dynamic context with different stakeholders with different demands, planning changes, partial lack of information, etc.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
You perform both regression and progression tests, mainly using the
ASML-proprietary test framework TWIST. Your knowledge of the cross-product
application domain and the constituent products forms a sound basis for you to
define and develop the required tests.
While executing the cross-product tests, you detect, analyze and report issues. You work with development teams in diagnosing the issues and re-testing solutions. You explore the features, in order to identify issues not covered by automated tests. You report the issues found and enable the product teams to judge the impact and risks of the issues. Not only are you in close contact with development teams, but also with customer-representing teams to improve our knowledge on customer-specific configurations and use cases. Lead time and test quality are important; you continuously seek ways to improve the efficiency and effectivity of your work.