Software Test Engineer (Python, SQL)Software / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Test tools Software Engineer – Autonomous driving.
Our client incorporates the European Advanced Research Lab and Corporate Development activities. The organization is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving.
The organization is market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, the client is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You completed a BSc. or MSc. Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have a minimum of 4 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration);
- You have advanced practical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python is a must;
- You have practical experience in Linux and Python;
- You have advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform;
- You have command of written and spoken English.
- You have extensive knowledge in efficient algorithms;
- You have extensive knowledge with (complex) SQL queries;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Within the ‘Test Tools’-project team you will be working on wide variety of test and validation tools which are required during data conversion tool development activities and during production. Besides developing, documenting and testing your own code, reviewing the work of colleagues and problem solving also belong to your responsibilities. You like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
Your core tasks will involve, but are not limited to:
You will develop and maintain test
You will perform peer code reviews;
You will perform developer tests on your own code;
You will create and update SW documentation.