Software Test EngineerMedior Zuid-Holland Automotive
The company which you’re going to work for is a international player specialized in simulation software for automotive applications.
As a Software Test Engineer you will review products and systems functional requirements according the SCRUM process and create test cases to ensure that overall quality is delivered. Besides that you will assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education level: Bachelor or Master degree.
- Knowledge and working experience in software testing (>2 yrs).
- Knowledge and working experience with issue management.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages like; C++, C, Java, Python.
- An adequate level of verbal and written English.
- ISTQB/TMAP (foundation) certified is a plus.
- Working experience in the automotive market is a plus.
- Agile development (SCRUM) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with MATLAB/Simulink is a plus.
- Mechanical Engineering, Sensor (or similar) background is a plus.
- Furthermore you're a critical thinker and you like to pick up new challenges.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A good and competitive salary;
- An additional 8,3% holiday allowance;
- Minimum of 25 days of holiday;
- If needed, help with relocation and the Visa process;
- Courses to develop yourself professionaly;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Referral bonusses;
- Nice activities throughout the year with the Trinamics team.
Your responsibilities will be;
- Identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated stories and specifications.
- Be responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results on all assigned projects, including outstanding defects and test status.
- Assist in evaluating product and application defects reported by customers.
- Create and maintain automated test cases.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and scripts.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects.
- Escalate test (quality) risks to management with mitigation activities, where possible.