Software Test Engineer (Fiber Connectivity / Network)(Hightech) industrie Noord-Brabant
Our business client is the independent leader in fiber connectivity for digital network clients and is expanding its product portfolio. The success of the of the products of our business client depends strongly on the synergy between high quality hardware and software.
As a Software Test Engineer you develop and execute test plans, specifications, and cases for the fiber connectivity product portfolio of our business client. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level networking to high-level functionality.
As a Software Test Engineer you are responsible for all test development for both existing and new products. This means development of manual as well as automated testing of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-069), VoIP application and WebUI. Test development is mainly done in Shell and in Expect in a Linux environment. Products are usually realized on an agile project basis.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Completed technical education, at least at Bachelor level in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering (HBO / WO / BSc. / MSc.);
- You are certified as a tester (TMAP Next, ISTQB, or similar);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the testing in Embedded systems ;
- Test Automation;
- Knowledge of C is an advantage;
- Embedded Linux experience is a must have;;
- Knowledge of the following protocols is an advantage: TCP/IP, SNMP, TR-069, TR-104, TR- 106, TR-181, ssh, telnet, FTP, PPP, DHCP, PPPoE, firewall, IPv4, IPv6, QoS;
- Fiber, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n/ac;
- Router Software;
- Network Protocols;
- Ability to take responsibility for a product or project.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
Your responsibilities will consist of development and execution of test plans and specifications and both manual and automated testing. You will be testing Linux drivers, network functionalities, remote management (TR-069), VoIP application and also Testing of WebUI. In order to make processes easier in the futute, you also will be documenting processes and tests.