Software Test Engineer (Fiber Connectivity / Network)Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Our business client is the independent leader in fiber connectivity for digital network clients and is expanding its product portfolio. The success of the of the products of our business client depends strongly on the synergy between high quality hardware and software.
As a Software Test Engineer you develop and execute test plans, specifications, and cases for the fiber connectivity product portfolio of our business client. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level networking to high-level functionality.
As a Software Test Engineer you are responsible for all test development for both existing and new products. This means development of manual as well as automated testing of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-069), VoIP application and WebUI. Test development is mainly done in Shell and in Expect in a Linux environment. Products are usually realized on an agile project basis.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Completed technical education, at least at Bachelor level in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering (HBO / WO / BSc. / MSc.);
- You are certified as a tester (TMAP Next, ISTQB, or similar);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the testing in Embedded systems ;
- Test Automation;
- Knowledge of C is an advantage;
- Embedded Linux experience is a must have;;
- Knowledge of the following protocols is an advantage: TCP/IP, SNMP, TR-069, TR-104, TR- 106, TR-181, ssh, telnet, FTP, PPP, DHCP, PPPoE, firewall, IPv4, IPv6, QoS;
- Fiber, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n/ac;
- Router Software;
- Network Protocols;
- Ability to take responsibility for a product or project.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
- At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Development and execution of test plans and specifications;
Both manual and automated testing;
Testing of Linux drivers;
Testing of network functionality;
Testing of remote management (TR-069);
Testing of VoIP application;
Testing of WebUI;
Documenting of processes and tests.