Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP QualityCenter
- Experience in test automation
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems.
- Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics.
- The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system.
- The test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter.
- The tests execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
- You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects.
- You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
- You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.