Software Test Engineer
The company which you’re going to work for is a international player specialized in simulation software for automotive applications.
As a Software Test Engineer you will review products and systems functional requirements according the SCRUM process and create test cases to ensure that overall quality is delivered. Besides that you will assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
- Identify, analyze, and document all defects (software bugs) and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated stories and specifications.
- Be responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results on all assigned projects, including outstanding defects and test status.
- Assist in evaluating product and application defects reported by customers.
- Create and maintain automated test cases.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and scripts.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects.
- Escalate test (quality) risks to management with mitigation activities, where possible.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor or Master degree.
Knowledge and working experience in software testing (>2 yrs).
Knowledge and working experience with issue management.
Knowledge and experience with test automation.
Knowledge of computer programming languages like; C++, C, Java, Python.
An adequate level of verbal and written English.
ISTQB/TMAP (foundation) certified is a plus.
Working experience in the automotive market is a plus.
Agile development (SCRUM) experience is a plus.
Knowledge and experience with MATLAB/Simulink is a plus.
Mechanical Engineering, Sensor (or similar) background is a plus.
Furthermore you're a critical thinker and you like to pick up new challenges
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. We are experienced in assisting on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.