Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A technical Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Science or comparable.
- 1-3 years experience in software development
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Unix / Solaris / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you will be contracted by our client.
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the Software Release Project Leader to meet the product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
• Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
• Improve integration tooling
• Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
• Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
Manage and maintain the software integration plan to meet the product roadmap and quality standards.