Software Integration Specialist HighTech/BrainportMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Integration Specialist – HighTech/Brainport
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · You completed a BSc or MSc in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics , Computer Science or equivalent· You have at least 2-5 years experience in software integration · You have experience in Clearcase, this will be a big plus · You have test experience on system/assembly level · You have software development experience is required to be able to assess the quality of deliveries of projects. · You have scripting knowledge like Shell and Python · You are familiar with integration methodologies · You have experience with operating systems like Linux is
- · You are pro-active, a self-starter, decisive and takes ownership · You are passionate about technology· You constantly seek perfection· You are process minded· You are analytical, product and quality-oriented · You are a strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude. · You are a real team player with quality orientation. You have good knowledge of English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
In the position as Software Integration Specialist – HighTech/Brainport our client is looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to make the sure the integration processes go smooth. You have a passion for complex systems and you seek the challenge to enhance your technical skills.
In a relative small team of software Integration Specialists you will integrate and test the project deliveries into a software assembly. This assembly is then tested by the team and then released for production.
Your role will be to execute tests, integrate software into assemblies and to deliver assemblies to releases.
Some of your daily tasks:
· You will integrate software from project teams into assemblies
· You will qualify the assembly against a production release
· You will optimize integration process and tools.
· You will support developers when they have questions about integration tools or processes.