Software EnginerMedior Gelderland Maritiem
Our client develops, produces and sells equipment for customer in Maritime industries. They are world leader in gas systems and the work for shipyards worldwide. The main goal is to reduce pollution because of new regulation that will be active in 2020. Do you want to make our naval industries environmentally friendly by (re)engineering marine applications? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelors degree in a Technical / Electrical direction
- You already have a few years of working experience
- Excellent communicative skills in English both written and spoken
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and an international environment
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
In this role your are working on automation and electrical tasks. You are working with users’ needs and requirement in the designing of software for the product. You design products independently but also together with hardware- and process engineering. You are designing the software for control. For example PLC and HMI. Within the project team you are responsible for the programming, customization and support. This all happens in consultation with the parties involved and regards all software engineering. You are responsible to stay in contact with the project team to obtain product information. If there are process- or electrical problems you support the department responsible for Testing and Service.