Software Engineer with Network Function Virtualization expertise (NFV)Software / IT Senior Utrecht
Are you an experienced Software Engineer with an interest in 5G? Are you a virtualization expert and do you have experience with programming in C? If you live in the Netherlands or in a country closely to the Netherlands, we might have the perfect job for you! We are looking for someone who is available in the Utrecht area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or higher in Telecoms, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of professional experience building mobile core software products;
- Expertise in designing software products for running as virtual or containerized network function (VNF/CNF);
- Experience with C, Linux, OpenStack and Kubernetes;
- Expertise in next generation IP networking, especially in solutions architecture in Telecom domain;
- Hands-on technical experience with Unix scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python), network protocols (TCP/IP, Diameter, HTTP) and high availability solutions are preferred;
- SNMP, Network Management Systems, 3GPP and IETF protocols are a big plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on your experience and education between €4.000 - €5.000.
- Secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and vacation allowance.
One of our clients is looking for a software engineer with an expertise in virtualization. Our client is a young, fast growing and internationally recognized provider of global telecommunications software solutions. They are the leading expert in signaling solutions for mobile networks providing advanced software for routing. In this role you will work in a team on high-performance, multi-threaded, real-time solutions based on Linux. You must work on virtualization support of our software solutions and translate requirements into product requirements and software. Finally, you will provide support for technical queries and conversations with our sales organization, partners, customers and prospects.