Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or another technical education).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in software development;
- Experience with embedded systems.
- You are passionate about computer programming which shows (for instance) by actively participating in technical forums and/or open source projects;
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming;
- Excellent skills in C++ (version 11 and above);
- Familiar with templates, abstractions, high level frameworks and libraries such as STL, Qt and Boost;
- Knowledge of best practices and design patterns;
- You are well known with test-driven development methodologies (TDD), automated software testing and unit testing;
- Experience with various scripting languages (Perl, Python) is a plus;
- Preferably you also bring with you experience with MATLAB;
- Knowledge of Linux based development environments and tools.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a background in C++ and embedded systems to provide guidance to the growing software development team. In collaboration with the hardware / electronics teams, you will lead the development and maintenance of our complete software stack that operates their sensors (both the embedded and the desktop application software).