Software Engineer( With experience with C++, C#, Python)Noord-Brabant
The organization you’ll going to work for supports the global High-Tech and is known for its unique development methodology, offering a set of advanced simulation software tools, tailor made engineering solutions and state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities.
The role requires affinity with physics and/or mathematics in order to be able to understand the problem domain and to translate this into good and robust software. The ideal candidate is analytical, pragmatic and Inventive regarding complex problems. Beside that you’ve got a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge of programming languages. You like to pick up new challenges and you are a real team player!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education level: MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or Technical Informatics.
- Good understanding of Object Orientation and related topics such as design patterns.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++, C#, Python, BOOST and STL.
- Experience with bug reporting systems (experience with Atlassian toolsuite (Jira) is a plus).
- Knowledge of OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA, GPU Computing is a plus.
- Knowledge and control of UML for architecture and design purposes is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).