Software Engineer( With experience with C++, C#, Python)Automotive Medior Noord-Brabant
The organization you will going to work for supports the global High-Tech and is known for its unique development methodology, offering a set of advanced simulation software tools, tailor made engineering solutions and state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities.
The role requires affinity with physics and/or mathematics in order to be able to understand the problem domain and to translate this into good and robust software. The ideal candidate is analytical, pragmatic and Inventive regarding complex problems. Beside that you’ve got a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge of programming languages. You like to pick up new challenges and you are a real team player!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education level: MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or Technical Informatics.
- Good understanding of Object Orientation and related topics such as design patterns.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++, C#, Python, BOOST and STL.
- Experience with bug reporting systems (experience with Atlassian toolsuite (Jira) is a plus).
- Knowledge of OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA, GPU Computing is a plus.
- Knowledge and control of UML for architecture and design purposes is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A good and competitive salary;
- An additional 8,3% holiday allowance;
- Minimum of 25 days of holiday;
- If needed, help with relocation and the Visa process;
- Courses to develop yourself professionaly;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Referral bonusses;
- Nice activities throughout the year with the Trinamics team.