Software Engineer R&D (C# / DotNET) RotterdamSoftware / IT Junior Zuid-Holland
Software Engineer C# Dotnet Research & Development - Our client, a international company is looking for a Software Developer with a great passion for technique. The company is a multinational with different offices throughout the world. The department you will be working for is specialized in developing and designing of software. Mainly focused on Geotechnical, 3D Data and High-Tech Satellites (sensors). The Software is used for GPS location and imaging a 3D Map. They have more then 60 offices world wide, for this position the office in Den-Haag will be your work location.
Computer Science / C# / WPF / .NET / Object Oriented Programming / TTD / Clean Code programming / 3D Data Modeling / Rotterdam
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master (0-10 years work experience)
- Must live within the Netherlands or in close countries
- Programming with C#
- DotNET / Design Pattern
- Solid Principle / WPF
- GIT / Visual Studio
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a Pré
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
For the department specialized in developing and designing of software we are looking for a Software Developer with a passion for technique. You need to have strong programming skills in C# and you are a pioneer in the market concerning software.
The software department is developing state of the art software applications. The applications are used to interface with sensors, decoding and data. This will be processed and visualized.
- Develop, design, test and implement of the software
- Participate in code review
- Clean code programming