Software Engineer Positioning Systems – DelftMedior Software / IT
Software Engineer Positioning Systems – Delft - Our client is an international company with an experienced team which is responsible for the Positioning Systems using Satellite Navigation. The systems are mainly used for the marine market. Their HQ is located within the Delft area, also they have top clients all over the world who use the software!
Software Engineer / Python / Matlab / C++ / C# / Navigation Based
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD in Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Aerospace Engineering / Mathematics
- Programming with Python and Matlab
- Programming with C# and C++
- Experience with DotNET is a pré
- Computer Vision
- Scientific but practical and hands-on environment
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
For expanding of our current agile research team we are looking for a Software Engineer.The department is active in Positioning Systems as well Computer Vision Based Navigation.You will contribute in Development, Programming, Testing and implementation of the new applications. Also you will work with data integration, based on various sensors and different satellite techniques.
- Responsible for the R&D phases of the SoftwareBuilding software from scratch!
- Programming and implementing the Software
- Object Oriented Technical Software Programming