Software EngineerMachinebouw en Constructie Medior Noord-Brabant
Our customer designs, develops and manufactures capital equipment primarily used in the assembly process of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s), used in many devices you use and come in contact every day; including smart phones, automobiles, and IT equipment. Do you want to work in machine construction and do you have a passion for software development? Do you have a technical background and knowledge of electro? Can you work with computer software as C++ or C#? Then read on quickly because then you may be the one we are looking for!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experience with the C# or ‘C++’ programming language
- Development experience targeting the Windows OS platform
- 0 to 5 years’ experience to work closely with our senior engineers
- Experience with software projects using structured design techniques
- Experience working as a member of a software project team
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Preferably living in Europe
- Visual Studio, source control and/or installation package experience a plus
- Object oriented programing experience a plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A technical challenge at a solid and growing innovative technology company where you get every opportunity to develop;
- After a period and proper functioning, you will be employed with them on a permanent basis;
- At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent benefits;
- There are also nice benefits such as a discount on health insurance and application bonusses.
Our customer is looking for a junior software engineer to work with a team of software, electrical and mechanical engineers to create and maintain software within a Windows PC platform. This is a unique position, looking for the right person who’s interested in software engineering and applying their skills to control machines used in manufacturing a vast array of electronic equipment. Your responsibilities will include working on all aspects of software development across multiple products. Assist in analysis of project tasks, definition of design specifications, development/refinement of applications and utility programs, resolution of hardware/software compatibility and interface challenges and as well as analysis of the system’s architecture as we continue to develop new offerings.