Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineerng, Informatics, or related technical discipline
- 3-7 years’ experience in object oriented development of technical software
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance subsystems and components
- Able to work on diverse objectives and problems where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors
- Knowledge of interoperability between different programming languages
- Object Oriented Design and/or State Modeling
- State-of-the-Art C++ (including Boost/STL, C++11/14)
- Agile/Scrum Development
- Component Development (ATL/COM)We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
You will be part of a close team responsible for the complete software development cycle which consists creating new features and applications. You will get a lot of responsibility and the team promotes the feeling of ownership.
The following responsibilities are part of your day-to-day job:
• Software specification based on system performance and requirements
• Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product
• Align on architectural guidelines and re-use of components with other engineers
• Contribute to the architectural software roadmap using the SW product roadmaps and vision. Implement and integrate while making practical development choices given limited design information and defined delivery schedules
• Troubleshooting and debugging of software programs in a simulation as well as on the microscope systems available for development
• Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test methodologies and performing unit tests
• Act as the authoritative owner of multiple functional characteristics and/or modules of the specified software application
• Mentoring and coaching less experienced Software Engineers within the team