Software Engineer Metrology/MeasurementMedior (Hightech) industrie
Are you eager to further develop your software engineering expertise? Do you want to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Software Engineer in Metrology, Measurement and Precision could be the perfect next step in your career.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, software engineering, system engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Experience in metrology or measurement solutions
- Experience with Model Driven Engineering is a plus
- Experience with C++, Linux, Matlab, Computer Science, Measuring, Model driven design, Object oriented, Configuration management
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Critical on results.
- Creative thinking capability.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. These software solutions will help calibrate lithography machines.
• Creating mathematical model describing the lithography machines and its imperfections
• Creating and testing calibration tests
• Integrating metrology functions in to software
• Using parameters to correct inaccuracies in the system