Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, software engineering, system engineering or equivalent Experience• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development• Experience in metrology or measurement solutions• Experience with Model Driven Engineering is a plus Keywords: C++, Linux, Matlab, Computer Science, Measuring, Model driven design, Object oriented, Configuration management Personal skills• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.• Critical on results.• Creative thinking capability.• Good communication skills.• Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Working ConditionsThe right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Relocation support (where applicable):Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. These software solutions will help calibrate lithography machines.
• Creating mathematical model describing the lithography machines and its imperfections
• Creating and testing calibration tests
• Integrating metrology functions in to software
• Using parameters to correct inaccuracies in the system