Software Engineer Lidar SimulationsSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is located in Eindhoven and working on the simulation and validation of (automotive) lidar, radar and sensor systems. These systems consists of several components required to simulate the surrounding environment, the traffic, and the Lidar sensor itself. The company is developing these systems with a team of physicists, mathematicians, lidar experts and software engineers. In order to strenghten the Software team, there is an opening for a Software Engineer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-5 years of working experience in a Software Development environment
- Experience with modern C++ is a must
- Experience with Python, Qt, Cuda and Test Automation is preffered
- You are communicative and fluent in English, preferably also fluent in Dutch
- You live in the Eindhoven area, or you able to relocate/commute to Eindhoven
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A permanent job at a High Tech company in Eindhoven
- A good salary and secondary employement conditions
- One year of secondment via Trinamics, visa sponsorship possible if needed
- Modern working place with all the stuff you need
- Friday drinks and regular staff outings
Your responsibilities at our client are very diverse and require different skills. Some of the tasks include:
- Developing components for sensor simulation with C++
- Developing an automation tool for automotive simulation. The tool is written in Python and uses XML for configuration.
- Building graphical user interface (GUI) with PySide2
- Upgrading and troubleshooting a complex external software component with significant API and configuration changes
- Making C and Python wrappers for a C++ library