Software Engineer Fortran/C++Automotive Medior Zuid-Holland
For our top client in The Hague/Den Haag, we are looking for a motivated Software Engineer with Fortran (at least version 2003 and higher) and C++ experience. Our client is developing highly advanced simulation programs related to passenger safety within (autonomous) vehicles. These are simulation packages that are being used by a wide range of technical automotive development companies worldwide.
To strengthen our clients team in optimizing the simulation package for virtual development and validation of the next generation safety systems, we are now looking for suitable candidates.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD
- Proven experience in Fortan 2003 or higher
- Experienced in C++ and Object Oriented design and implementation
- Experience with other software is preferred, such as Python, CUDA, Matlab/Simulink, GPU Programming etc.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is a pré
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary and employment conditions
- 30 vacation days
- A fun and motivated team and working environment
- Large budget for training and education
- A rare occasion where you can influence the culture and road map of a company yourself
You will develop scientific software for the next-generation solvers of our clients program, using state of the art numerical methods and computational techniques, in close cooperation with the entire team.