Software Engineer Fortran with version 2003 or higher and recent C++ skillsMedior Zuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
International top cliënt (Delft area the Netherlands) in complex state of the art application oriented simulation software engineering.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized!
For our client we are looking for a Fortran Software Engineer with recent experience with version 2003 or higher and C++ skills. You will developing new features for simulation software. You will use state of the art numerical methods and computational techniques in a specialized Fortran team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Master or PhD degree with software background. Experienced with Fortran version 2003 or higher.
- Recent expertise with C++ is a must
- Knowledge of modern OpenMP and or MPI is a must
- Experience with UML is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a pré
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Likes to pick up new challenges
- Team player
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions Key words: Fortran 2003 and higher, OpenMP and MPI, C++, OO, PDE, ODE, CFD
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
You are involved in the complete software developing cycle including design coding and test.