Software Engineer eCommerceAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
For the development of several extensions to the existing PACCAR Parts’ high-end eCommerce platform we need a medior/ senior software engineer who is capable to build high quality solutions based on a combination of functional designs and existing software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Primary Technologies and tooling
- Visual Studio 2019 (.Net framework 4.7 and .Net Core 3)
- C# 7.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0 (min. 2 years’ experience in MVC)
- CSS, HTML, Bootstrap
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Unit Testing
- Azure DevOps
- CI/CD Primary Skills
- Programming (technical design + coding)
- Analytical skills
- Good communication (being able to challenge)
- SOLID hands on experience
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) hands on experience
- Scrum hands on experience
- Software Security hands on experience
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
The extensions currently being built in to the
eCommerce platform include the insourcing of a loyalty and coupon program, data
mining assisted lead generation, integration with several logistics providers
to create custom shipping options, track & trace, Punchout Integrating with
our customers’ Fleet Management Systems, etc.
The platform is a highly integrated, N-tier, .Net MVC, cloud based PaaS solution, using resources like Azure Search, App Services, Power BI embedded, and Azure Functions next to more traditional components like SQL, WCF, BizTalk, Service Bus etc.
The engineer will work on site in an agile SCRUM team close to the business and is expected to be innovative, independent, and committed to creating quality solution for the business that matter.