Software Engineer Distributed Computing (C++)Automotive Junior Noord-Brabant
For our great client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Software Engineer willing to work on their Distributed Computing Systems. A distributed system is a system whose components are located on different networked computers, which communicate and coordinate their actions by passing messages to one another. The components interact with one another in order to achieve a common goal.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a BSc, MSc or PhD in a technical related fieldExperience with Distributed Computing (or at least know how)Experience with C++, Qt, CUDA and Python is a big plusYou have 1-3 years of working experienceGood command of the English language, command of the Dutch language is a big plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Personal and professional development through courses;
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Nice benefits, such as discount on your health insurance and referal bonusses;
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team.
Our client is working on the development of ADAS (autonomous driving assistance systems) systems for the automotive industry. They are developing physics based simulations which are really accurate. Since the market does not provide such advanced simulation packages, they are developing their own. A team of engineers with backgrounds in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Electronics are working closely together in an R&D environment to continuously improve the markets technical know-how. As a Software Engineer, you will both work on the toolchain in graphical Software Engineering, as well as their Distributed Computing.