Software Engineer (C#/C/C++ /Mechanical/Automotive)Machinebouw en Constructie Junior
The organisation supports the global automotive industry in the creation of safer and smarter vehicles and is known for its unique development methodology, offering a set of advanced simulation software tools, tailor made engineering solutions and state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities and services, with the aim to improve Integrated Safety systems of vehicles and boost the development of Highly Automated- and Connected Driving.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a C and C++ environment.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis, design and problem solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience
- Experience in embedded development.
- Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and to work to schedule
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in Swedish as well as English.Nice to haveExperience in AUTOSAR, especially in RTE and diagnostics.Experience with scripting language, such as python and make.Experience in software development, with respect to ISO 26262.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Take responsibility for the complete development chain through writing requirements, create the design, implementation and module testing.
- Definition of software for complex embedded systems in the field of automotive applications.
- Design and development of software optimized to embedded automotive hardware.
- Analysis and optimization of existing software solutions.
- Test of the software and integration into the software platform.
- Implementation of specifications and documentation of the software.