Software Engineer C++ / Software Developer C++(Hightech) industrie Noord-Brabant
Do you find great joy in software development, which is then used worldwide, and are you familiar with C++ and with algorithms, then read on!
For our business client, a fast dynamic technical company which gathers and processes huge amounts of data, we are looking for several Software Engineers. You will be part of a team consisting of about 25 software developers working on a suit of advanced software tools. These software tools are then used further on in the company in the creation of customers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or similar).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of software (design, implementation);
- Knowledge of algorithms;
- Experience with C++, SQL and Linux+
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented;
- You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
As Linux is the operating system which is used by our business client, experience with Linux is mandatory.
As a software engineer you will develop software that is used to convert digital image data to an internal database. Next to creating this data conversion software, you will also develop verification and visualization tooling.
Each project team creates its own products for which this team (and therefor, you) is responsible. Own initiative is highly encouraged: you can develop, document and test your own code. Sparring with team members to help each other improve and to solve problems together is also a big element in this position.