High Level C++ Software Engineer for automated vehiclesAutomotive Junior Noord-Brabant
For our top international client we are looking for a application oriented software engineer. The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a real software engineer role so you need to have experiences with programming language C++11 or higher. Python, Matlab and Simulink are a big plus!
Trinamics has various Software Engineering positions throughout the Netherlands. So if this one doesn't suit you, I would still like to receive your resume.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/MSc or PhD. Computer Applications or Computer Science.
- Experience with C++(11 or higher).
- Python, Matlab, Simulink are a big plus.
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices.
- Understanding of version control tools like subversion, Mercurial or Git.
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes of Object Orientation and related topics as design patterns.
- Experience with user interface is a big plus.
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests.
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
- Develop new functionalities
- Work closely with other software engineers in your Agile/ Scrum team
- Expand your Object Oriented development Skills;
- Work with state of art tools.