Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A passion for programming and working with highly motivated individuals. You like to learn and share. You like exploring new software technologies.
- A problem solving and a hands-on mentality.
- Knowledge of and recent experience with modern C++.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and working with large codebases.
- Experience in implementing mathematical models and algorithms.
- Test driven development (TDD) experience.
- Experience with design patterns.
- S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Git and branching strategies.
- Experience with electronics and FPGA interfacing is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to discuss technical subjects in depth with your colleagues.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in (technical) computer science, physics or mathematics.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fun and intellectually stimulating work environment with a high-level of software craftsmanship.
- A large variety of software technologies used in challenging projects. The chance to develop and grow in a high-tech international environment.|
- Hands-on experience with real hardware.
- Good salary and secondary conditions.
The software engineering group delivers desktop and embedded software for the Test and Simulation markets. We currently have a vacancy in the middleware team. This team is responsible for the control software for our simulation portfolio, i.e. motion bases, haptic- and force-feedback systems. In a SCRUM team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing key parts of the control software. You advocate software best practices, such as code reviews, TDD, and CI, to ensure quality of the software. Your primary focus will be the embedded application, with secondary focus on the embedded controller eco-system (including an AngularJS-based front-end), tooling, and CI. As part of the software team you will be responsible for the complete application.