Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Informatics / Aerospace Engineering
- Programming with C++ and CUDA
- Experience with BOOST and Linux
- Image Processing from Remote Operating Vehicles
- Intelligence positioning software (mainly in C#)
- Preferably a few years of work experience
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong Communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- This international company is known for their good environment. Next to this we can provide you with an excellent salary and a good amount of paid holidays!
Within this department you are going to develop software for the extraction of images created by remote operating vehicles. These ROV’s are located a few hundred, sometimes thousand, of meters in the ocean. They are inspecting and doing survey’s concerning offshore structures. The images needs to be processed before transferred to the surface.
Next to this we develop high-tech software for satellite positioning systems. With the help of lasers and GPS we can determine the coordinates of the ROV’s and offshore vessels. We use high-tech position systems to analyse the coordinates. We also build self intelligence navigation systems. These navigation systems can think for themselves and can make corrections in the positioning of these vessels.
- Positioning Determination with Lasers
- Remote Operating Vehicle Image processing
- Satellite Navigation Software
- Coordinate Positioning Software