Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Job descriptionAs a Software Engineer, you translate customer requirements and processes into a technical specification and build the solution, based on the latest technologies.You will work closely with Architects, other Software Engineers, Information Analysts and Technical Application Managers in an Agile Scrum environment, in the product development / vehicle software systems business area.Your profileFor this challenging job we are looking for candidates who earned their degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar;
- You are acquainted with the software development process and have proven experience with software development;
- You are an agile learner, actively looking for feedback and also able to work independently;
- You are skilled in C#, .NET, .NET Core and REST API’s / web services;
- Knowledge of embedded software technology (C) is preferred;
- You are familiar with the SOLID design principles and always eager to improve your technical skill set;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
The organization is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems in Europe for both internal and external users. Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed.
The organizations' Delivery Center is responsible for application development, maintenance and support on both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based systems. The applications cover all major business areas: Purchasing, Product Development, Truck Sales, Production, Logistics, Parts, After Sales and Finance. Examples of applications are:
• The custom application that securely transfers software and calibration settings into the embedded controllers in our trucks.
• The back-end systems that enable our Diagnostic Tools to perform diagnosis and software updates on trucks in both the manufacturing and aftermarket environment.