Software Development ManagerSoftware / IT Medior Utrecht
For our client in the Utrecht area which is working on the development of Mobile and Telecom signal solutions, we are looking for a experienced Software Development Manager. This company is a young, fast growing and internationally recognized provider of global (mobile) telecommunications software solutions. They are the leading expert in intelligent signaling solutions for mobile networks providing the world’s most advanced software for routing, interworking, security and number portability for 3G, 4G, 5G, Fixed, Wi-Fi and M2M/IoT networks
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic degree At least 5 years of working experience in a Software Development environment
- Experience with leading a development team
- Experience in the networking and telecom domain is a plus, but not a must
- You are communicative and fluent in English, preferably also fluent in Dutch
You will manage our talented software development and operations teams, and further scale up the team through recruiting and growing team members.
- Building and managing multi-disciplined teams of engineers
- Developing project plans, resource planning, scheduling and managing development timelines.
- Recruit new talent to grow your teams and mentor these engineers as they progress in their careers, taking care of all associated people and performance management aspects.
- Leading the team to generate a vision, to establish direction, and motivate and mentor members of the software development team as well as the operations team, encouraging improvement and innovation.
- Partnering with product architects, project managers and technical leaders, facilitating collaboration and communication within and across teams.
- Participating in technical architecture decisions and lead efforts to build and maintain a scalable software platform; actively manages technical expertise and skill sets.
- Helping the project managers, technical leaders and team members to deliver the software development and delivery projects on time, in scope, and at the production-level quality.