Software Developer with C++ and C#Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie Medior
For our client in Eindhoven are we looking for seven software engineers with various skills. Is your interest triggered by the development of application / automation software for especially area’s like data acquisition and processing? Can you be available right away? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc, MSc of PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical software discipline;
- At least 3 years of proven experience in object orientated development of technical software;
- Preferably experience in a high tech development environment or industry;
- Experience with C++, C#, .NET.;
- Experience with Qt, Docker, STL and Visual Studio is a big plus;
- Required to already be living in at least Europa, this due the urgency of the vacancy.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
For our client we are looking for three different roles. One of the roles is for a C# Software engineer with docker. The second role is for a Application software engineer with C++. The final role is a software designer with C#. Since there is a lot of overlap between the requirements we decided to put them all together. After your application we will discuss which role suits you best.
Our client is a company who makes electron microscopes visual. The company does research in the area of health, environment and safety. They focus mostly on the semi-conductor industry.
Some of the job descriptions for these functions will be:
- Hands-on software development and integration of software components;
- Troubleshooting and debugging of application issues in a simulation environment as well as on the TEM microscope systems;
- Responsible for the full software development cycle of new features, product enhancement and new applications for one of our development programs;
- Software specification based on system performance and customer application requirements in cooperation with the product manager and software scientists;
- Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product.