Wat verwachten we van jou?
- • Embedded programming knowledge (C / C++)• Electric Engineering knowledge (Renewable Energy / Grid, Motors, Inverters, Batteries)• Education higher professional or university level• Research, design, implement, test, document, support• Work in a team of technical specialists in Leiderdorp office• Advise on improvements for products
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided:
- An international, informal and collegial working atmosphere
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues
- A competitive salary and secondary employment package
- Training and personal development opportunities.
To strengthen our Renewal Energy development team, we are looking for an Electric/Mechanical Engineer to work on our Electric Propulsion products to make the shipping industry more environment friendly. This product line includes battery management systems and high power inverters controlling motors, generators and grid. Do you have good programming and/or electrical skills and do you like to communicate with technical colleagues and contacts? Your job is to research, design and implement software. You communicate with technical contacts to improve the performance. We are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague for our development team.