Software Design Engineer MetrologyMedior (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software? For our client I am looking for a Software Design Engineer who will be challenged by translating functional requirements into lean software designs.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You finished a MSc or PhD in computer science, software, system engineer of something equivalent Experience The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have several years of experience as software engineer (object oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- You have a proven track-record in C/C++, UML, Unix/Linux
- You have MATLAB and Python experience, this is a plus
- You have experience with model driven engineering / Modelling is a big added benefit
- You have experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior
- You have experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- You have an understanding of mathematical and Physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- You are familiar with the Agile way of working Personal Skills
- You are a good communicator
- You are a team player who takes initiative
- You are a critical thinker
- You pay attention to every (little) detail of your work
- You get energy from pioneering new ground
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
The department you will working at orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. To achieve such challenging results, the best they need people who also strive to achieve challenging goals. Your role will include designing high-quality software, allowing fast and efficient delivery complex functions.
You will collaborate with other software engineers to design and implement features
You will quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code in C++
You create and document software tools required by architects or other developers.
You will debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
You will contribute to technical design documentation|
You will pay attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard