Software Design Engineer Factory AutomationSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Design Engineer Factory Automation with 3-7 years of experience.
Would you like to be involved at all stages of the software development process - specifying,designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would you like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, Python, Object Oriented design & programming, Unix/Linux, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase, GIT).
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices.
- Factory Automation (SECS, EDA, etcetera), data management & security, data policy related experience is a pré.Education
- You completed a Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science or a related technical field.Personal skills
- You should first be passionate about technology and you should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- We are looking for someone who has a deep technical experience but at the same time likes to communicate with other departments and wants to understand how complex systems work.
- You are analytical, product and quality-oriented. You have a keen eye for detail.
- You are used to work in a highly complex and procedural environment. To you, proper code documentation is mandatory and you like to keep your work with a high level of structure and clarity.
- You like to work in a team with many senior design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and debate upon the best solution for each project.Keywords:
- C++, C, Python, Object Oriented design & programming
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
About our client
Within the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) our client is responsible for the development of high-tech products. Within this sector the department Machine Control (MC) is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the high level control and data access software of the complex lithographic machines. Our client creates high tech machines; software engineers from MC are facing several aspects of production control, data management and interface control. A huge code base is maintained and under strict configuration management to provide maximum commonality between different machine types. Ensuring that the existing behavior of the system remains as is, while introducing new functionality is a key competence in this position. The software engineer works closely together with other software engineers to define the optimal solution for the company. The software engineer owns one or more software components and defines improvements that can be taken along in projects when the opportunity arises.
You will develop and build software solutions that are instrumental to have our lithographic machines operating very productive while maintaining nanometer accuracy and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industry high standards. Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for our client. You will be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.