Software Data Analyst and Automation EngineerMedior Noord-Brabant Software/IT
Do you want to take the lead in driving complex solutions?
Do you want to apply data visualization and data mining techniques to support the ASML software quality organization for further data analysis and upstreaming the technical solutions? Do you get excited to automate things around you to bring the efficiency at wider scale?
Do you have the technical background and social skills to work in a multidisciplinary, cross-sector team of professionals? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelors, Masters or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science & Engineering, Informatics, Embedded Systems, etc.)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in large-scale software applications with an emphasis on data structures and algorithms.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques with statistical rigor
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, automation, statistics as well as data mining.
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, SQL, PERL)
- Experience with Spotfire and KNIME Analytics Platform a plus.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
- You are quality-driven and you're looking for an environment where the technical skills can be developed, and ideas put to the test.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are a good diplomat – you can mediate conflict among multiple groups and stakeholders, as well as find the best solutions for our clients.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- To transform large, complex data sets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- To develop insightful metrics, dashboards, reports and insights for the business leadership.
- To see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders.
- To automate day to day manual activities within the team/release projects to improve efficiency and upstream the technical solutions.
Working closely with the software release projects and the industrialization team, you will
- Be responsible for creating clear data structures and sources, making the efficient choices by keeping a critical eye on the code quality but always having the overall architecture as guideline.
- Design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- Use databases, scripting languages, object-oriented design & programming methodologies and Linux within a highly complex environment.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment