Software Configuration / Integration Engineer with development / coding / scripting experience
Do you find great joy in software configuration / integration to play a key role in meeting product roadmaps within a multidisciplinary environment? Then this might be the next job for you.
For our business client, a fast dynamic technical company with lots of growth opportunity, we are looking for a software configuration / integration engineer with hands on development experience. You will be part of a team consisting of software engineers / developers, team lead and project managers. This is a highly professional organization with a rather informal work culture.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or another technical education);
- As you’ll be working in close collaboration with software developers and have to be able to understand development and architecture on a quick glance, previous hands on software development (C++) / scripting experience (Python) is a must have;
- Experienced with Linux / Unix;
- Configuration management tools such as Git, Clearcase, Subversion (SVN), e.g.;
- Knowledge of Testing and integration;
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech. Dutch is a pre.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
In this role, you’ll take a lead role in the configuration / integration of software in the hardware products. You’ll define the integration plan, assess the risks which go hand in hand with the release / introduction of new features and will be responsible for the integration processes from start to finish.
As this is no role which you’ll be able to take on on your own, you’ll be working in close collaboration with your colleagues.