Software Architect (Java)(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you an enthusiastic architect with a strong drive to deliver Java based solutions? Do you like to guide a development team and participate in the design of the overall application landscape? Do you understand how business needs can be translated into good architectural choices?
Then we have the right job for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- We are looking for a solution architect with the following experience:
- Knowledge of modern Java application architectures.
- Experience with the development of an application based on Domain Driven Design and CQRS Event Sourcing.
- Experience with a technology stack based on Java, Vertex, Spring, REST, JSON, HTML5, UI5 and Docker.
- Experience in guiding a development team.
- Experience on translating expectations of business users into application changes.
- Experience with working in an Agile way, i.e. Scrum, including CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with the security aspects of an application.
- Experience with designing a scalable application.
- Semiconductor equipment development (plus). Personal skills
- Team player who can also act independently with high degree of autonomy
- Organization, flexibility and capability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to manage a wide variety of stakeholders
- Knows how to plan and prioritize
- Proactive attitude
- Desire to invest in personal development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to effectively present results in front of any type of audience
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
As solution architect for Sequence Runner, you will be responsible for:
- Translation of functional requirements into impact on the product architecture.
- High level technical design of the application.
- Integration design to other applications and solutions, i.e. Interfaces and Protocols.
- Definition and implementation strategy of the non-functional requirements, i.e. Security and Scalability.
- Selection and maintenance of the technology stack.
- Definition and guidance on the CI/CD implementation.
- Participation in the architectural communities like the EPS and ONE architecture groups.