Software ArchitectWarning:Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Warning:ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
Looking for the next chapter in your career and experience with Realtime and mechatronics? Our partner is looking for a Software Architect to expand the team. Our partner is active in the specification, designing and integration industry of high tech modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The (high-tech) facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. You can think about things like automated milling machines, lather, grinders, welding robots and laser cutters for instance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Master degree in informatics, computer engineering or something which is equivalent
- You are experienced with High Tech complex machine control
- You are experienced with Agile software development
- You are experience in coaching and leading software teams
- You are experienced with Model Driven Design
- You are experienced with Realtime control software and Real time Operating systems and Linux, Sun Solaris
- You have extensive knowledge of Design Patterns
- You have knowledge of C, C++, C#, Python
- You have experience with Continuous Integration
- Your English is excellent in spoken and written. Dutch is a pre.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
As Software Architect at the partner of Trinamics you will be responsible for the definition and deployment of the architecture. From design, implementation, test and integration of software for very complex modules and machines. You work with a codes base like C/C++. Python or C#. The code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and users. In your daily work you will cooperate with several colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers. In the software team you will work in an agile environment and scrum teams.
- You are able to work independently
- You have the ability to maintain an overview
- You have to the ability to take leadership
- You want to improve continuously
- You have a strong quality awareness
- You have a proactive attitude