Automotive PLC & LogiCAD EngineerMedior Automotive
Our client is working with the biggest companies in Automotive industry and is helping them develop, build and integrate electrical systems and software. Also our client is developing hardware for vehicle related processes. They are focussing on a wide range of vehicles for example agricultural vehicles, concepts cars and hybrid vehicles. Want to be part of the innovations of tomorrow in several applications and industries? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. technical degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Automotive/Embedded systems is required for this role
- Also you have experience in Automotive E/E architectures, controllers and sensors
- You have programming skills in PLC, LogiCAD, Codesys
- You have knowledge of KIBES Continental board electronics
- Functional safety (ISO26262), J1939, AUTOSAR, Vector tooling (CANape/CANoe)
- UML, SYSML and Enterprise Architect belong to your skillset
- Also you know CAN, CANfd, LIN, Flexray, MOST and other automotive communication protocols
- You bring experience with connectivity/Vehicle Telematics, ZF Openmatics
- Pre: Familiar with Matlab Simulink/Stateflow/Embedded Coder
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
In this position you are responsible to draw up requirements with your client. Based on these requirements you will design, develop, test and deliver software. You will be working on Concept and prototype cars, infotainment systems, HMI, next generation electrical (and hybrid) vehicles, electric bikes, connectivity etcetera.