Simulation Software Engineer with C++11 of higherAutomotive Medior Zuid-Holland
Do you like to work on project which will change the future? Are you already living in the European Union, preferably the Netherlands, and is your interest triggered by automotive? This might be the perfect job opening for you! I am looking for somebody in Den Haag who is directly available.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education BSc, MSc of PhD computer science or equivalent with at least 2 year of experience is required.
- Good control of OO Design and implementation using C++11 higher is required.
- Experience with Simulink and MATLAB is big plus.
- Python and Linux are a big plus.
- Overall team player with an analytical mindset who is willing to pick up new challenges.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary based on education and experience.
In this role as a software engineer you work closely with your Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities in our simulation environment. This environment offers simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving and virtual testing of autonomous braking, lane keeping and accident avoiding. By using and expanding your Object Oriented (OO) development skills and having a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques you will increase productivity and quality of our software