Simulation Software Engineer (C++14 / C++11)Medior Zuid-Holland Software / IT
Our client, a international company is looking for a Software Engineer. The company is active in the high-tech market and is looking for candidates to expend the current team of engineers. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the (R&D) software. The company is located in the region of Rotterdam and is focusing on Simulation Software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science is preferred.
- Experienced in a high tech environment
- Preferably experience with Simulation SoftwareGood knowledge of: Agile, Design patterns, OOP, Scrum, UML
- Experience with C, C++14, Matlab, Clearcase or Python
- Must be located within the Netherlands
- Must have experience within a high-tech environment
- Pro-active and willing to take initiativeStrong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
You are going to develop and realize Simulation Software for our High-Tech department. You are involved in all stages concerning software development. You are going to design and develop advanced software for our state of the art machines. The software is also for high tech measurement systems. We are active in a variety of markets like Aerospace and Automotive.
- Interested in Simulation Software
- You are interested in working in a high-tech environment
- You enjoy working on the whole product lifecycle of the software
- You what to develop yourself and learn the newest technics
- You are excellent with programming in C++14 ( or C++11) and (Python / SVN)
- You are going to Develop and Design new Software
- You are going to develop Simulation Software for the Aerospace and Automotive industry