Server and Endpoint Security Manager - IT(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced Server and Endpoint Security Manager - IT.
As Manager Server and end point security you will be responsible to set-up and maintain security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for End points (e.g. workplace, printers, mobiles), Servers, other network connected devices and the used OS’ s, including Virtual environments. This for existing technology but also for new technology introduced in the scope of this function.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have more than 10 years’ experience with management and security of servers and OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix / VM);
- You have more than 5 years’ experience with management and security of workplace related end points (e.g. laptops, printers) including their OS’s (e.g. Windows);
- You have experience with security of Mobile Devices (iOS, Android) and Mobile App security;
- You have experience with supporting and conducting pentests and forensic investigation related to end points (laptop. Mobile devices, Servers, OS’s ) is a pre;
- You have security certificates (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or any other relevant security certificate is a pre;
- You have experience with Active Directory configuration and Unified Communication services.
- You have relevant Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, others);
- You have relevant UNIX / LINUX certifications (GCUX (GIA), SEC506 (Sans), others…)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
In your role as Manager Server and end point security your day will conduct;
- You will assess current protection level of the network connected end points (hardware, OS’s and their configuration) and the compliance towards ASML policies and legal obligation (e.g. SOX);
- You will also will support workplace management, ESP’s , projects and other initiated activities to assure an adequate protection level of endpoints;
- You will monitor and report upon compliance and will coordinate and support root cause analysis related to server, UM and end point security incidents. Where applicable you support investigations/computer forensics activities and pentests upon servers, endpoints and OS level.
The focus will be on the security of :
- Servers, network connected devices and their OS’s (e.g. Windows, LINUX, VMware);
- Workplaces (e.g. laptop, desktop, VDI’s,Citrix);
- Active Directory (AD);
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. Tablets, mobiles) security and Mobile APP security;
- Office Automations Devices (e.g. laptops, printers);
- Unified Communication (e.g. Telephony/ VoiP / videoconferencing);
- Support Pentests and computer forensics.
- You are analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- You are familiar with local laws and legislation incl. Sarbanes Oxley;
- You have the ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers;
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills;
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication in skills Dutch and English are required;
- You are flexible to travel 10% (depends on location);
Keywords: CISSP,CISM, CISA, Mobile, IOS, Android, Linux, VM, SEC506, MCSE, Microsoft