Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc of MSc in Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science or physics;
- More than 5 years of professional UX experience (post-degree);
- Ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently;
- Experience with UX, Agile\Scrum and Mendix are required;
- Ability to deal with resistance and convince others of the value of UX;
- Ability to balance short- and long-term goals, to compromise and to adapt way of working;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Dutch is a plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A fair salary, based on the years of experience and education.
- Secondary conditions as traveling expenses and vacation days.
Your goal as a UX Designer is to realize significant user experience improvements of our business software applications, in order to increase user efficiency. You will do user research, create UI mockups, apply and contribute to design guidelines and validate prototypes with users from all over the world. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team. Some of the work descriptions are defining, embedding and executing the user-centered design process throughout an exciting and challenging project. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges and best practices with team.