Senior Supplier Quality Engineer with NPI and some hardware experience (66k-77k gross all-in yearly
The SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) is one of the most important connections between the different teams within the company and with the primary focus point on parts and assembly quality.
The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsable for the strategic and development relationships between the supplier and the company with the main focus on realising the industrialization of NPI's (New Product Introductions) within the hardware department.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer in the hardware department you are responsible for maintaining relationships and optimum engineering collaboration between supplier and the companies development teams. By using your in dept technical knowledge, analytic thinking, broad people skills and experience gained over the years, you, in collaboration with the supplier, will build up an profound knowledge of their IP and technological potential. The Supplier Quality Engineer is a part of the Development & Engineering project. This project cooperates together with project leaders, design engineers and architects, apart from these teams they also interface with the logistics, procurement and manufacturing-, customer- and quality support engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree within mechanical-, electrical enginering or mechatronics with at least 7 years of experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Experience with NPI's is a must.
- Worked/ understanding with hardware as a Supplier Quality Engineer is a must.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.